Stakeholder Resources: Help at Your Fingertips
TL;DR Here are resources to help you bring your stakeholders – colleagues, administrators, school board members, parents, teachers, students, community – all on board with identiMetrics.
Resources at Your Fingertips
Ready to share identiMetrics and don’t know where to start? You’re at the right place! These are the resources answering most of the questions you and your colleagues have.
Student Privacy Resources
- Biometrics in Schools: A Privacy Information Guide - Covers EVERYTHING you need to know about student privacy and security concerns including a biometrics primer, Top #5 concerns, Best Practices and a front row seat at a roundtable discussion with K12 thought leaders who actually are using the identiMetrics system.
Need to make a presentation to your School Board or to your colleagues? Here are videos and slide decks to make it easy.
identiMetrics Finger Scanning Biometrics
identiMetrics PowerSchool Plugins
- Parent Letters - Communication is key to introducing anything new. We share letter templates for our customers so they can communicate effectively to parents and faculty. Contact us for more information.
- Parent Survey – Not sure how your community will react to introducing something new? This is an excellent tool to educate your parents, receive their input and proactively get in front of any potential issues. Contact us for more information.
- Sole Source Letter - No need to go out to bid. identiMetrics is the ONLY K12 finger scanning solution that checks all of your boxes.
- TIPS Purchasing Cooperative – Is your district a member of TIPS? identiMetrics has been awarded two contracts with TIPS.
TIPS Contract #220105 - Technology Solutions, Products and Services.
TIPS Contract #230402 - Food Service Management Tools (including Software).